Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RE/MAX Alliance Agent Amanda DiVito Parle Receives AYP Leadership Award!


Realtor Amanda DiVito Parle, a thirty-year-old Platinum Club and Hall of Fame member with RE/MAX Alliance in Arvada, has been awarded the Arvada Young Professionals (AYP) Leadership Award for her outstanding service and commitment to the Arvada Community.

A selection committee of 12 AYP members meets annually to review the year’s nominations and select the winners of this award. AYP selects ten leaders to receive this prestigious Leadership Award that have shown innovation, entrepreneurship, professional accomplishment, community leadership, and are under the age of 40.

“I feel very fortunate to be among this incredible group of young leaders in my community, a list I was very impressed with,” said Amanda. “It's an honor and I am humbled to be a part of AYP. I know so many young professionals that are working their tails off to make a name for themselves and to get ahead in these challenging economic times.”

Amanda is a second generation REALTOR® who believes that serving the real estate community is as important as serving her clients. “I am a lively, high-energy personality and love this path I have chosen. I am very proud to be a REALTOR® and a RE/MAX Alliance agent,” says Amanda. She is a highly educated Realtor with designations that include, ABR, CRS, CDPE, CLHMS, and SRES.

Amanda is dedicated to using her passion and energy to give back to the community. She currently serves as the Director for the Jefferson County Association of REALTORS and Colorado Young Professional Network (CYPN) Advisory Board Chair, which is an organization she helped co-found. Amanda was recently appointed to serve on the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) Strategic Planning Committee.

“I feel I have been very successful early in my career because of the principle of high integrity instilled by my father, mentor and business partner Joe,” she said. “He helped me realize my life's direction early in my career, which has set me on a straight and clear path to success. I am continually working really hard and do what I say I am going to do, which has gotten me a long way! I feel like when you're young and find a career that is your passion it's easy to set your goals high and strive to be the best.”

Amanda has volunteered for numerous community activities and projects. She continues her many years of volunteering at West Woods Elementary carnivals and other events. Amanda also facilitates events supporting Jefferson County’s Developmental Disabilities Resource Center. She recently added another year under her belt as a volunteer at Alice 105.9’s 36 Hours of Kids event to raise money for the Children’s Hospital. She is a continuous supporter and donor to Children’s Miracle Network. Each year, Amanda also participates in numerous fundraisers and toy drives to provide gifts to senior citizens and children.

Visit www.TheDiVitoDreamMakers.com or call 303-456-2111 for more information about Amanda DiVito Parle and the Denver real estate market she serves.

No comments:

Post a Comment